Sign in to follow this  

Me On The New 05 Crf450r

nice bike dude!! :banghead: ...just picked up my bike few days go 05yz250f..nothing like driving home with new bike on the bike🤣:banghead:

u guys are giants (tall wise) u make that bike look like a pitbike

lol, i'm 6'5" and my bro is 6'3"...I'm def. gonna get dif. bars than stock

lol, i'm 6'5" and my bro is 6'3"...I'm def. gonna get dif. bars than stock

Yeah....that helped me out. i'm 6' 2" and I weigh 220. Get that preload adjusted and I suggest Doug Henry bend Pro Tapers. Drop the foot pegs too. You'll have a center on the gravity :banghead:

u guys are giants (tall wise) u make that bike look like a pitbike

I was thinking the same thing. Geez that 450R looks small. They must be huge! I can hardly touch the ground.

:banghead:

I had trouble wit my xr250 stock height..and to think you guys make that bike look small. I had to shave the seat and lower the sag! I am only 5'4..lol

you lucky son of a gun :banghead: .nice bike and dude your huge u make that bike look so small lol. have fun riding it :banghead:

You forgot to wipe

Nice bike though

thats my brother in the mooning pic....He's took over chirs farly's job when he died

Let me guess your brothers position on the team is center isn't it. He's ready to hike a #2 I mean on 2. :banghead: Nice bike also..

that's disgusting, hahaha i honistly didn't even see it intill i started reading the posts and i was like...he dind't wipe? what? hahaha so went and looked over the pictures again...i'm wishing i dind't:(