Sign in to follow this  

Dual Sport Ride In Santa Clarita, Ca. Please Respond If Interested

My Dad and I will be hosting a dual sport ride one day in this coming November (still undecided date) We will meet up near Rowher Flats. We took the route today, 65 miles give or take a few. It's a tough trail! I will post back with more information soon, just wondering how many locals were interested. It's free, obviously, but only for dual sports, and i'm sorry, but please, no novice riders, as the route is mostly black diamond trails and canyon roads.

Thanks

Cody

Still workin it out. :banghead: Most likely it will start on Sierra Highway near Rowher Flats, and we will take the black diamond ridge trail (name?) up through the canyon to the Boquet Reservoir. We will take the canyon roads to green valley and fill up in spunky canyon, and eat lunch at harley's. then, we will turn around and take a different ridge towards vasquez back through rowher flats. all in all it took us about 4 hours to do... wondering if we should make it longer? It was great fun, some really challenging stuff! but it was very doable, as i was in jeans and tennis shoes. Hoping to get a few people to go, and we haven't decided the date yet. I'll talk it over with my dad and get back to you.

Cody :banghead: