Sign in to follow this  

crf250x at i-5 mx

im planning on trying the mx track in gorman and was wondering if there is any problem if i ride a crf 250x (other then being somewhat of a squid). do they allow these bikes on the track . also when is the best day to go

I just read that all CRF250x's are banned from I5MX.... 🤣

Yes I'm kidding!!!!!!!! :banghead: Of course you can take it on the track.... You'll love the track...... Tear it up!!!!!!

Dan :banghead:

yea i had my 125 out there and can clear most of the stuff on it, u should be able to also. only thing i couldnt clear were the 2 tables in the back by the huge uphill section (that they arent incorperating yet!!) but other than that its a fun track the doubles are really forgiving and have fun!!

Sure you can!! LOOK @ Dan he rides a WR :banghead:

Mike, I'll be at I5 on Thursday..... I've got two more double to check off my list..... :banghead:

Be careful!!! Matt was out there on sunday, went for the downhill double and almost landed on someone when they crossed from the leftto right to avoid the ruts! He said it scared the shit out of him as he landed off the side in the duff!! :banghead::banghead:

Be careful!!! Matt was out there on sunday, went for the downhill double and almost landed on someone when they crossed from the leftto right to avoid the ruts! He said it scared the shit out of him as he landed off the side in the duff!! :banghead::banghead:

The jump that scares me a little is the double at the top, it's all or nothing and you can't see anyting until you're in the air, I've seen a lot of guys stopped in that corner...

The jump that scares me a little is the double at the top, it's all or nothing and you can't see anyting until you're in the air, I've seen a lot of guys stopped in that corner...

On top of the hill?? which one your talking about??

On top of the hill?? which one your talking about??

The plateau jump at the very top of the course right before the down hill double...

The jump doesn't bother me... it's the landing.... it took out my hub and sprocket.

The jump doesn't bother me... it's the landing.... it took out my hub and sprocket.

It's really a honda thing!! I know alot of Honda owners that have exploded their rear hubs! Hope i don't do the same!!R u getting a talon hub?