Blue Or Yellow

Here is how I look at it:

first of all, you have a better chance of getting a blue one earlier than you would a limited edition yellow one. Second, The MSRP of a blue one is $6000 while the yellow is $6200, a difference of $200. If you really wanted a yellow one, you could buy the yellow plastics for under $200, and still have a set of blue ones for backup. So you would be getting the same exact bike, blue and yellow plastics, for cheaper than the cost of just a yellow one.

Here is how I look at it:

first of all, you have a better chance of getting a blue one earlier than you would a limited edition yellow one. Second, The MSRP of a blue one is $6000 while the yellow is $6200, a difference of $200. If you really wanted a yellow one, you could buy the yellow plastics for under $200, and still have a set of blue ones for backup. So you would be getting the same exact bike, blue and yellow plastics, for cheaper than the cost of just a yellow one.

I'd get the yellow one, a special edition anniversary bike. A limited number is produced, then that's it. It will cost you big bucks to make a full yellow outof blue; all black seat and original graphics and the anniversary sticker on rear fender. The idea of backup plastics is fine though, that's what I will do too.

I'd go for the yellow without a blink, but they're not available for me. Maybe because I'm old school yamaha, my first real dirtbike was a yellow mini enduro in 1971. JMO. But hey, it's just a dirtbike.

I'd get the yellow one, a special edition anniversary bike. A limited number is produced, then that's it. It will cost you big bucks to make a full yellow outof blue; all black seat and original graphics and the anniversary sticker on rear fender. The idea of backup plastics is fine though, that's what I will do too.

I'd go for the yellow without a blink, but they're not available for me. Maybe because I'm old school yamaha, my first real dirtbike was a yellow mini enduro in 1971. JMO. But hey, it's just a dirtbike.

Yes there are a few number produced, but i dont think that is the reason for people buying them, they just like the looks better. I could also get the yellow plastics, graphics, and seat for under $200, thanks to hook-ups of course

:banghead: