Sign in to follow this  

East Coast hcam enduro video

ya I think you need 29 or 30 inch bars (actually 28/29 cause your handguards add an inch back. I cut mine to 31 for the race and it was obviously not nearly enough.

Great Video !

I've ridden Michaux and it is much harder than it appears in the video. Step hills and lots and lots of rocks.

Good job.

nice vid. def. harder than it looks, people who have never ridden a harescramble or enduro might think it looks easy, but a 2" tree will snap those bars out of your hands with ease..good riding :banghead:

Not real sure how a 2 inch tree will snap the bars from your hands. I'm pretty sure you meant 2', but even that seams a bit short to be snapping it out of your hands unless you run right into it.

Not real sure how a 2 inch tree will snap the bars from your hands. I'm pretty sure you meant 2', but even that seams a bit short to be snapping it out of your hands unless you run right into it.

Hey Ramp I think he's referring to 2 inch diameter - you can see the effect in the scrub pine enduro - happens a few times to me in the last 2 minutes of the clip. :banghead: When they're 1 inch in diameter you can typically just knock 'em over.

Great Video !

I've ridden Michaux and it is much harder than it appears in the video. Step hills and lots and lots of rocks.

Good job.

This is a shortcoming of hcams. Since (hopefully) your head is always parallel to the ground - regardless of grade angle, the video always looks like your on a relatively flat surface. That's one reason I always keep a rider in front of when I'm shooting - so you get a better sense of the vertical terrain.

You are correct though, there was a lot of steep stuff at Michaux - the one really steep downhill that was giving riders a real challenge looks like no big deal in the video.