Sign in to follow this  

S/SM & Muzzys exhaust

My question to all the DRZ owners out there is about this exhaust. Are there any fitment issues with the s or sm with the Muzzys exhaust that anyone knows of? How is the overall quality from people with these full exhausts on there bike? Are you happy with the sound level, performance gains from these systems? I have had a few questions regarding these and there is no better place than these forums for info.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I have a Muzzy Ti can w/ SS head pipe on my 04 S. The pipe is very good as far as sound and performance and weight. The fit is very tight; I have about 1/16 clearance at the front and on the side where the pipe passes through the frame. It took some amount of readjustment to get it to fit without touching. Muzzy's sales and service department is very good and has responded quickly to the issues that I had. Overall I like the pipe and would recommend it.

okpc

Fit great on my 03 klx/r like the e Suzuki. VERY happy with it !! :applause:Sound is good but am running the quiet insert as I despise loud bikes.Trying to keep the greens at bay. Performance gain was substantial and have reccomended the exhaust to friends and would buy it again without hesitation.

Fit great on my 03 klx/r like the e Suzuki. VERY happy with it !! :applause:Sound is good but am running the quiet insert as I despise loud bikes.Trying to keep the greens at bay. Performance gain was substantial and have reccomended the exhaust to friends and would buy it again without hesitation.

How loud is it with the quiet insert compared to the Stock S model exhaust?

I don't have an S but bronco does and it fits fine on his,,,,except when we bends his subframe but that is not the fault of the pipe. It fits great on my bike.