Coolest thing you have ever seen riding

This is mainly for the trail riders out there and I was wondering what the coolest thing you have ever encountered was while riding?

One day I was riding with my friends on this huge military property, just hauling ass on the trails that are going up and over bends of mountains and stuff. And then all of a sudden, a fox comes onto the trail! And we are following the fox for at least 5 minutes! Just tailing it on our dirtbikes following it along. Damn I wish I could've gotten some pictures.

I was at the MX track and one side has some woods and on the other side is a dug out pit filled with water. It is a very fast straight section and I saw something moving when I came out of the sweeper. It was a mom duck and a bunch of little ones, bout 10, and they took their sweet time crossing the track and just jumped in and started swimming in a line in the little pond thing. Kind of cool but I was worried someone was going to clean them out because they were hard to see and crossing at the fastest section of the track.

that all you guy's got!

my buddy and I were riding at georgetown down this fire road and a big ass bear runs right out in front of us.my buddy almost went down. :banghead:

I stopped on the side of the road near stonyford to take a leak and I look out in the grass and there are 2 mountain lions about 50 yds out.Pee break ended immediately.

that all you guy's got!

my buddy and I were riding at georgetown down this fire road and a big ass bear runs right out in front of us.my buddy almost went down. :banghead:

I stopped on the side of the road near stonyford to take a leak and I look out in the grass and there are 2 mountain lions about 50 yds out.Pee break ended immediately.

Mountain Lions? :banghead: I always wonder about them being out there. You never know, they might be stalking yo ass.

I have ran into numerous Big bears at Foresthill. Once we came across a momma and her two cubs. The cubs jammed up the tree, I didn't see them, I only saw the Momma. My son pointed to the tree and you could see the little suckers climbing for their lives. At Hollister, I came across what I thought were Cows, turned out to be a group of Wild Boar. ?

While riding in Nevada, we have come across a herd of Wild Mustangs. That was pretty cool !

10/30/05

went riding at stonyford. driving in to digger saw a nice 3x3 buck.

went up crackerbox hit the ridge took the first left went down to the creek my budy tells me to kill it. pionts in the brush. there stood two of the biggest bucks i have seen in ca. one was as least a 5x5.

got to love the woods riding

I was out on my quad at night riding in this feild and i see 3 deer. so i start trailin them thru the feild. they were goin nuts trying loose me, like faking to the elft then bolting right. those things can really cut turns. I must have drifted around that feild a dozen times in hot pursuit just laughin my ass off. I had my little sister on the back as a pillion. finally after realizing they can't beat me in the turns or the straights they bolted for the fence and jumped off into the woods. man that was fun. gots to try that on my bike.

man in barstow there is a secret military base out in the middle of nowhere, we didnt know and we wre ridin and c this fence so we start riding around and out the ground a bunch of hummers with ppl manning the guns come out, no need to mention how fast we got outta there. later at night we came back and they have a runway that is lit with red lights and when the plane approached it, it went green for like 10 secs, as soon as he landed they went red again. that was nutz. another area 51???

Well I don't think I need to point out that Alaska is the king of wildlife sightings while riding. But for me the coolest thing seen while riding was the day I took what I though was the same jump on a big left hander. Well as it was on base and construction happens fast it wasn't but looking down to realize that you are clearing an 8' fence and about to land smooth of a construction pile and ride out from it is really an adrenaline pumper. That and seeing a moose big enough to ride under stpe out about 20' infront of you. -Zack-

We ran across a couple of big black bears in the Ocala National Forest a few years back. Momma & cub the first time and then a loner about half an hour later.

Needless to say, when we saw Momma & Cub, we turned and went the other way. Last thing I wanted to do was spook that pair.

I was riding 3 wheelers in West Branch on some trails during turkey season, and a turkey came down from it's roost and flew right towards me. Almost took my head off. On my first time going down steep hills (3 wheeler) My dad saw some

black bears about 100 ft away.

Lets see this spring/summer/fall I've seen Grizzlies, Black Bears, Elk, Moose, Deer, Wild Horses, Eagles (Golden and Bald), one huge Great Horned Owl,pheasants, wild turkeys, hoary marmots, and we think what might of been a wolverine(it was off in the distance on a high alpine slope)