Sign in to follow this  

Jump to Flat...Sick

Nah i didn't jump water. It was a 60 foot long 10 foot deep gap to the bridge. This is an old one lane bridge that hasn't been used in 20 years. My bike was the first motorized vehicle on it since then :busted:

Anyway the pic isn't photoshopped :banghead: . That was the first & only time that jump will ever be attempted. Didn't think i was going to go so high or far, but made sure i didn't hit the face of the bridge {10 foot concete wall}

by nailing it in fourth gear WOT :banghead: the landing on concrete from that height & speed was reatarded....keeping in mind that the bike is stock, & i weigh 220 without gear....mind you the suspension was stiffened. Wish i would have put more air in my tires though :lol:

The jump was very narrow, & not as long as it should have been :busted:

The wind was up as well. I wasn't goin to hit it under those conditions, but a crowd had gathered & the rest is history. I acutally went off the other end of the bridge into a gap beacuse i went alot farther then i expected & didn't have enough room to stop after i regained control from the impact :crazy:

Oh yeah...i don't talk like a 40 year old...nor do i have the sense of most 40 year olds....15 year olds for that matter :busted:

Check out lewishillbillies.com.....lots of pics & forums from alot of guys from my area :busted:

No offence man, but i bottom like that most everyday at the track....doesn't have to be a big hit either....anyone can get a pic like that every time out.

I have loads of them. Some look alot worse then that, but in reality most were off small hits :banghead:

That jump to flat in this thread is likely 4 times the hit you put up.

Sorry, but people puttin up little $hit as a comparison pisses me off.

Friggin lucky i lived after that jump .

Anywho nice pic you took there :banghead:

This is the only pic I have with the bike bottomed so I added it. I like the fenders twisting it makes me laugh. This was not a hard landing just a well timed photo...... :banghead:

Sorry to piss you off with with the pic , I didn't realize it was so offensive. I ride and jump for mine and my families enjoyment and nothing else. If I ever decide to jump the Grand Canyon or Golden Gate bridge i'll be sure to send the photo, untill then I guess I will keep them to myself.

Sorry i gota little heated dare :banghead: If i was permitted i'd put up a pic of the landing...tweaked both rims & was very lucky to regain control :banghead:

Not something i'd ever do again as i mentioned.

Done much greater distances...but never to a flat landing like that.

If someone would have showed me a picture of how high i was going to be before i hit it...i would never have done it.

i never knew anyone 40 years old to talk like that :banghead:

Most people in Newfoundland talk with much more of an accent than he writes with. It's often hard to understand until you get used to it.

Nice pictures - let us know when the video comes out.

Thanks CS....i was tryin to keep my slang in perspective. People outside of Newf seem to have a pretty good laugh at how fast we talk, & our english dialect :banghead:

Anyway, i will post da vid up in a week or 2....i'm sure it will drop a few jaws :banghead: