Toyota Tundra Tacoma Trucks

Post pictures of your stock, lifted, Toyota Tundra or Toyota Tacoma (SR5)

Also post pics of you hauling your dirtbike haulers

here you go..........ahh you left out lowered?

BBK

exhaust

billet 5 peice grill

short shifter

custom lowering kit

............4.0 6 speed

604120-Picture%20007.jpg

i cannot seem to get the pics in the thread..........sorry

1 reply??? Cmon California!!! I know you're out there somewhere??

In your foreign car putting someone out of work.

1 reply??? Cmon California!!! I know you're out there somewhere??

hm, who am i putting out of work with my truck being assem. in cali?? plus, too much american cars been through my family.............we know better now

hm, who am i putting out of work with my truck being assem. in cali?? plus, too much american cars been through my family.............we know better now

:busted::busted::lol::busted::banghead::busted::banghead:

Is your foreign car putting someone out of work.

No, my foreign cars takes me to work! Besides, my Tacoma was made in the US with union labor (not that thats an advantage) Did you know US Camry's have 75% US content? Did you know Japanese Camry's have over 70% US content? These are just some examples, plenty of other high US content in both US made and Japanese made cars/trucks.

All the profits go back to the mother land of japan!

All the profits go back to the mother land of japan!

This is absolutely false. The profits from any corporation go to the shareholders of that corporation.

Toyota is owned by shareholders from all over the world, just like GM or Ford.

GM just sold their share of Fuji Heavy Industries (Subaru) to Toyota. Now the shareholders of Toyota will enjoy profits from Subaru (if any) versus the shareholders of GM.

It is entirely possible that more wages and profits from a foreign corporation would flow to the US than to the country of incorporation. Just as it is possible for more wages and profits of an American corporation to flow to foreigners.

And you think the parent company, the one held in japan, doesn't have the majority of shareholders? And wages, new factorys, ceo bonuses etc.. are all expenses, not profits. Look i work for them, i'm not here to argue, the fact is toyota is a JAPANESE

company, anyway you put it.

And you think the parent company, the one held in japan, doesn't have the majority of shareholders? And wages, new factorys, ceo bonuses etc.. are all expenses, not profits. Look i work for them, i'm not here to argue, the fact is toyota is a JAPANESE

I don't disagree with the above. I only pointed out that it is possible for the majority of a foreign corporations profits and wages to innure to US workers and shareholders.

The statement "All the profits go back to the mother land of japan!" is false.

You work for them. That's money that isn't going to Japan.

here's my 00' pre-runner, took out a cow about 4 months ago, put glassworks smaller front fenders, love the way they look, its got 31.5" dick cepeck fc-II's, best tire i have ever owned by far.. plans in the next month are camburg long-travel setup and deavers in the rear!

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c201/randomhero472/trucks003.jpg

Well, I don't own a Tacoma or a Tundra (yet :lol: ), but I do have a nice 1991 SR5 ex-cab I've been usin' as a YamaHauler!

Take a look!

YamaHauler.jpg

The dealership I bought the bike from didn't even throw in tie-downs! Instead, they gave me two whole pieces of small nylon rope! That was a "fun" takin' the bike home, especially when we hit the bumpy dirt road goin' to my house! I'm still :busted: about that!!

Oh yeah. That's my '05 YZ250F! My truck is almost completely perfect now for haulin' the bike. I got the Ready Ramp last week, got plenty of tie-downs; got a suspension saver tool and the only thing left is to put some spray in bed-liner into the truck! Can't wait!!! :banghead::banghead:

-KusoRaceR

When the UAW is out of the picture, I'll buy "American." Those retards have done more to destroy this Country than some guy buying a car built in the USA, that is foreign owned...screw the UAW!!!

P.S. Im sure you'd love my anti-UAW bumper sticker.... I love to "push my anti-union beliefs" on :banghead: babys.

:banghead::lol::busted:

:lol: Damn, 3 bikes plus gear in the back of a Taco, I'm impressed.

Ditto on that!! Didn't think you could get 3 bikes in the back of a double cab! G'job! :banghead::banghead:

-KusoRaceR

Then why doesnt GM and the others sell to other countries? What a novel idea! :banghead:

Well, I don't own a Tacoma or a Tundra (yet :banghead: ), but I do have a nice 1991 SR5 ex-cab I've been usin' as a YamaHauler!

Take a look!

YamaHauler.jpg

Hey, I like the old settlers log cabin. Are those hand hewn timbers with dovetail notches. I get all giddy when ity comes to log homes. What did they use for chinking??? Anything under the small poles? Truck looks like a 1991 VZN110L model, not that I'd know anything about Toyotas! :banghead:

Here's My '06 Tundra at the dealership the day she came in. :banghead:

IMG_2983.jpg

IMG_2982.jpg

And here she is at home.

IMG_3182.jpg

IMG_3183.jpg

IMG_3088.jpg

Can you tell I love my shiney new truck :banghead:

Here's my lifted 99 prerunner. These pics are old, week after I put the lift in. Since then I have done other things to it. One thing I did do that looks a lot better is I reimmed down the center caps so they only stick out as far as the lug nuts. Looks 10 times better!

www.photobucket.com/albums/y225/NorCalPR/

Newer pictures to come once the weather clears up and I get a chance to wash it!!!

-Phill

P.S. You guys that come in and bash Toyota for being forgien need to grow up. This forum really has gone downhill from the date that I joined. More bashing, more senseless bs, more people that dont know where to post, more people that don't know how to search, more kids, I'm surprised there isn't a political forum for all the BS this place holds. Maybe thats why I spend my time on ttora.com instead of here...

Nice looking Tundra wolf_child! I still have yet to see a brand new 06 on the road. I can't wait for the rumored Tundra diesel to come out in 07. That thing will kick some serious ass...