Sign in to follow this  

were is their to ride in ohio

Where abouts are you? Me and my dad have been going to HaspinAcres lately (www.haspinacres.com) and it's 1 and 15 from Mason. There are a few other places that are a bit farther away. And there is Wayne Trace MX 30 mins up I75, somewhere there is dirt country.

Wayne National forest is in Nelsonville ohio.. prolly the best place to ride.

wayne national forest in nelsonvill ohio is the sweest place i ben there a cupple times and ive had a lot fun there some hard spots and ez spots all round fun ....

Ride the Wayne. Between Nelsonville and Logan on 33. No tracks, but awesome trails. Get a slaw dog at Ma Bears and tell 'er I sent ya.

I'll be riding the Monday Creek Wayne National Forest Trails Saturday from about 12 noon till dark. I'll be on a CRF450X with a Trick Dual Sport kit, and I'll be riding with a guy on a yellow DRZ400S or RM250 (depending on what he brings). If you see us out on the trails, stop us and say hi. Better yet, buy me a slaw dog at Ma Bear's.

for wayne national forest dont you have to be at least 16 or have a liscense or somthing to ride there? or am i thinking of some other national forest(s)?

Who can ride?

1. Those possessing a valid drivers license; or

2. If the rider is under 16 years of age, must be accompanied by a rider 18 years or older who possesses a valid drivers license.

nevermind just answered my own question