Sign in to follow this  

best pipe?

What is everyones opinion on the best pipe for a 05 RMZ 250. Thanks for everyones input.

pretty much all aftermarket pipes seem to work well...when i first got my 05' kx250f (same as a rmz250) i ordered up a Yoshimura TRS, it was the better modle all titanium with carbon fiber canister, it hit hard, very hard....i sold that pipe to get a white bros aluminum race because the yosh did not fit very well and was kinda comlicated and heavy...the white bros aluminum race was pretty good, not as much hit in the top end but it was a nice pipe overall, it was made exteamly nice too so it fit like a glove

there is a new company out that i got sponsored by this week called rocket exhaust (www.rocketexhaust.com), the yare out of Lake Elsinore Ca, but im not 100% sure if they are ready for the public but u can go on the site and contact...there pipes are extreamly nice...they are one of the sweetest looking pipes ive seen, and also they are made locally in his shop with numerouse dyno testings, they are also alot cheaper than the other brands...im getting mine anyday in the mail so i should beable to do a test this weekend

Kx250FRiDeR651 ....Keep us posted on your pipe results brother.

joe

are you getting the one on the products page with the red endcap.. if you are it looks pretty trick. congrats on the sponsor. :banghead:

yep... u can get additional end caps, like silver,black,blue, green.. etc.. but the owner told me the green caps arent even done being made and the red cap looks trick anyways so im not complaining...if anyone is interested in getting one i can probably get u a smokin deal on a pipe

i just tested my rocket exhaust yesterday,...that thing killed my WB race in perforamnce and its much cheaper in price too[/quote/]

Does it kill ur yoshimura in top end kick?

I own two '05 KXFs (my son's and my own). Son's has a PC Low Boy full system, mine is a Yoshi Titanium full system. Love them both. Both are very close in performance. Would recommend both to anyone.

All that said, there is another pipe that runs as good and costs a lot less. The CMH Exhaust is one heck of pipe at about half the cost of the Yoshi and PC. Would also tell anyone looking to buy a pipe to first buy a Power Now for their carb. Its only $100 and you definitely get your money's worth.