WR title

Hey, is there anyone in Ontario Canada that has switch the ownership title from OFFROAD to ON/OFFROAD. What do i have to do to switch it (where do I go, any papers) and what exactly do I need to make it street legal in Canada. And is there anything else besides these things I have mentioned.

My friend put his ttr 225 on the road last year, all he did was get a safety check and took the safety and insurance papers into the mto and got it switched to on road and got his plates and sticker.

oh ya and to make it street legal you need headlight, tail/brake light, signals, horn,speedo,D.O.T. approved tires. I think thats everything


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now