all of a sudden it bogs 01 yz 426

I have a 01 yz 426 and I just put a fmf Q2 s/a on it It still runs great and still has power but not as much as it did with my R4 s/a.It would kind of bog 1/4 to3/4 gas.I went one up on the needle and backed the screw 1/2 turn to lean it out a little.It made the bike run better it still don't pull as hard as it used to.Has anyone ever had this prolbem.Is it just the added back presure or do i need to re jet it.It dose it when its warm I ride in Northern california about 2000/4000ft 60 to 75 temp. :banghead:

id say to re jet it just to be safe its better then having to buy a whole new bike

I had an FMF Q on my bike, since the pipe is a spark arrestor and quiets the bike down quite a bit the bike will never run like it did before. The Q plugs the bike up ALOT, so thats probably why its not hitting as hard. As for the bog, have you ever heard of the BK mod or the Jamesnow mod? do a search.

easy fix....clean the carb. Let me know if I am wrong...:banghead:

Oops....."not pulling as hard" and "bog" are two different things.

It took some fine tuneing but i got it to run right with the Q2.I just had to lean it out a little.The bike runs great now.The carb is clean, don't think i will try the BK or Jamsnow mods yet. :applause: