Sign in to follow this  

Return of the Rats

I will actually be riding the track this sunday, either I-5 or Piru. So if you(Gary don't end up going A.V) or anybody else want to hook up let me know. I'll post where the ratpack ends up. Martinsgate, you have a few days to dial in the old xr, better get on it. :applause:

Looks like sunday for me! Let me know where your headed!

What year is the XR. I'll see what I can do for ya :applause:

It's an 03. It's got like 15-20 hours of a teenage girl riding it.

I will actually be riding the track this sunday, either I-5 or Piru. So if you(Gary don't end up going A.V) or anybody else want to hook up let me know. I'll post where the ratpack ends up. Martinsgate, you have a few days to dial in the old xr, better get on it. :applause:

We may be going to the forest on the EAST side of I5. Someone said it is legal to ride there and he is going to show me around.

If not... we may go to a track, or Gorman or ?

The kid and I are going *someplace* on sunday.

Parts update... I know you all are on pins and needles and I'm bored. They left Illinois this morning at 12:43. God only knows where they are now.

Parts update... I know you all are on pins and needles and I'm bored. They left Illinois this morning at 12:43. God only knows where they are now.

Thanks I needed that excitement it made my day.....

You should have mentioned Amgen. I have a buddy that is a network mucky muck there. He deals with nothing but connectivity. What do you do?

Looks like sunday for me! Let me know where your headed!

Probably Piru although I might change my mind because of the race there on Sat. Don't know if I feel like dealing with a F#@$&d up track. Then again I-5 might not be too much better as rumor has it there is going to be a bunch of people going there the next few weekends to get ready for day in the dirt.

We may be going to the forest on the EAST side of I5. Someone said it is legal to ride there and he is going to show me around.

If not... we may go to a track, or Gorman or ?

The kid and I are going *someplace* on sunday.

AHHH come on out and play with the Ratpack for a bit. We won't even be all that bad.

Pins and needles boy..... that about sums it up. :applause: Don't cry little feller,it will be O.K. You'll have your new toys soon enough. By the way, how's the xr coming along??????. I'll see you Sun. morning bright and shiny!

You should have mentioned Amgen. I have a buddy that is a network mucky muck there. He deals with nothing but connectivity. What do you do?

I know about 15 people that work there, that wouldn't have helped.

I know a guy in infosec, a few in marketing...

I am a generalist, I know a little about a lot... databases, java programmer, cisco, cisco voip, blah, blah, blah.. been doing this crap for 20 years now.

We (the rug rat & I) are going to Gorman or Piru tomorrow, my buddy flaked.

The Ratpack will be at Piru...

I know about 15 people that work there, that wouldn't have helped.

I know a guy in infosec, a few in marketing...

I am a generalist, I know a little about a lot... databases, java programmer, cisco, cisco voip, blah, blah, blah.. been doing this crap for 20 years now.

Damn those background checks!! I thought you had that stuff expunged???

Damn those background checks!! I thought you had that stuff expunged???

Yea I failed the drug test...

That was the whole reason I wanted to work there, you would think they wouldn't mind I mean they are a pharmaceutical company!

We are heading out, I still don't know if I am going to Piru.. that is where the kid wants to go but I am not sure if I am up for it today.

Piru was a tad on the warm side today. A lot of people out(most pretty slow and unpredictable) which made for an interesting day.

Piru was a tad on the warm side today. A lot of people out(most pretty slow and unpredictable) which made for an interesting day.

We ended up going to Gorman because we hit the road at 7:00am.

:applause:

Anyone have a spare motor for a CR80? The kid lunched his, it is frozen solid. It was fun trying to retrive his bike from the end of backbone. I didn't realize my Tundra could offroad so well.