Sign in to follow this  

Return of the Rats

A quicky, there you go with those gay undertones again....

Didn't I say SHUT UP?????????? ?????? ? Why you want to cum? I mean come? :applause:

Didn't I say SHUT UP?????????? ?????? ? Why you want to cum? I mean come? :applause:

Ummm, not with you board buffer.

You gonna be there tomorrow or is it too (fill in the blank, cold, damp, sunny, etc) for you?

Hey Rino.... I am brining my wheel buy the "Homo Surf Shop" at lunch. Please meet me outside as I don't dare venture inside your "Circus O' Flames".

LOL Out of control.

(I started writing this like 3 hours ago. *sigh*)

Larry you are welcome to try to call me and "bark" orders. :applause:

I just received a box of parts that I had already received. What do I do?? They say they only billed me for one set... they don't know I have a second.

I just received a box of parts that I had already received. What do I do?? They say they only billed me for one set... they don't know I have a second.

E-Bay!

But if you signed for the second set they may be able to track them back to you.

I will wait a considerable amount of time before I do anything with them. The problem was created by their website not working properly resulting in a phone call to order them. The DB must have got the order though the webapp didn't indicate so. I called and they confirmed I was billed $250. what the heck am I going to do with another hub and spokes? I guess spare parts are never a bad thing.

Save it! I heard those red bikes break hubs all the time!! More so then other brands!! Note to self- Check them sprocket bolts,Mike!!!! :applause:

You might be riding red... but it's a chainsaw. Thumpers put the HP/Torque to the rear wheel like no other.

There are no undertones in Ryan's gayness :applause::ride:

Coming from the Olympic torch of all flames ......DUH!

Ummm, not with you board buffer.

You gonna be there tomorrow or is it too (fill in the blank, cold, damp, sunny, etc) for you?

It's offshore and there are waves.....what do you think? :applause:

LOL Out of control.

(I started writing this like 3 hours ago. *sigh*)

Larry you are welcome to try to call me and "bark" orders. :applause:

SHUT YOUR CAKEHOLE GO IN THE KITCHEN AND MAKE ME A PIE!!!!

karma says you send it back........Then again with the uber dad status you got going you probably have karma to burn.

It's offshore and there are waves.....what do you think? :applause:

I knew there would be an excuse of some sort.....

Rincon was flat........ kind of like your boyfriend.

karma says you send it back........Then again with the uber dad status you got going you probably have karma to burn.

But they should pay shipping.....

I knew there would be an excuse of some sort.....

Rincon was flat........ kind of like your boyfriend.

Hey, I don't know if you're aware of this but it's FREAKIN' windy. Unless it goes flat or the wind mellows out I'm going surfing. And my boyfriend is not flat, he could actually use a manzier from the enormous implants he just got. SO BACK OFF.