when are the 06 coming in

a lot of my freinds are waiting i want to ride one to see if i like it better when they suppost to come in

a dealer by my house said early november i asked him how many had down payments on the bikes and he said all the special addition bikes are sold already i just want a magazine to test ride one and really geeked for the shootout i'm hoping there will be a few around in the spring im pretty sure im getting one

a dealer by my house said early november i asked him how many had down payments on the bikes and he said all the special addition bikes are sold already i just want a magazine to test ride one and really geeked for the shootout i'm hoping there will be a few around in the spring im pretty sure im getting one

Apparently, the model intro & press day is Monday. I would assume that DR, Transworld, RX, & Motocross.com will have a brief review on their websites by mid-week. While this doesn't constitute a full blown test at least we'll see the initial impressions. Don't expect a shootout until the Feb issues at the earliest.