06 YZF 450 REVIEW (Could be the first)

Nothing to worry about boys. My '06 YZ450F puts the '05 and earlier YZF's out to pasture (for racing.) The new bike has a motor that seems to be a cross between a modified Honda '05 450F and an '05 KTM 525 M/XC. It a torquer and a revver, and has no hit anywhere. If you think this means the bike is slow, you're dead wrong. I overjumped everything on this bike because the motor is deceptively fast. My arms also appreciate the smooth power curve.

The suspension is better than any modified bike I've ever ridden, and the handling is as good as a modified '05 Honda 250F, and my '06 YZ250F.

Skip the magazines and go buy this thing. It is a winner!

Nothing to worry about boys. My '06 YZ450F puts the '05 and earlier YZF's out to pasture (for racing.) The new bike has a motor that seems to be a cross between a modified Honda '05 450F and an '05 KTM 525 M/XC. It a torquer and a revver, and has no hit anywhere. If you think this means the bike is slow, you're dead wrong. I overjumped everything on this bike because the motor is deceptively fast. My arms also appreciate the smooth power curve.

The suspension is better than any modified bike I've ever ridden, and the handling is as good as a modified '05 Honda 250F, and my '06 YZ250F.

Skip the magazines and go buy this thing. It is a winner!

I hear music. Please repeat after me: "really, really good" :applause: