For the few 06 TE owners

soon to be huskyfreek, a small warning, The huskys are sweet, but try to calm down some, in the end they are just another bike. You've been waiting, salivating so long for your new husky, I don't want you to come crashing down too hard when on the 3rd ride you realize the bike has some shortcomings like any bike and in the end you luv it because it's YOUR bike.

I am seeing that with my new Husaberg, yes it's a sweet ride , but it's just another bike, any of the 450s today are nice and different too. I have rode them all now, even riding my buddies WRF 450 while he test rode the FE450e was a nice refresher reminding me that hey that Yamaha wrf450 is a nice bike too.

I put a deposit down yesterday on an 06 TE450. Very nice looking bike. They also had a TE610 on the floor. The 450 had all the street equipment installed. Bike will come with the comp jetting kit, which I will install, along with the standard bike armor. I want a quiet pipe and won't change the stocker which I understand is well below CA limits.

R

soon to be huskyfreek, a small warning, The huskys are sweet, but try to calm down some, in the end they are just another bike. You've been waiting, salivating so long for your new husky, I don't want you to come crashing down too hard when on the 3rd ride you realize the bike has some shortcomings like any bike and in the end you luv it because it's YOUR bike.

I am seeing that with my new Husaberg, yes it's a sweet ride , but it's just another bike, any of the 450s today are nice and different too. I have rode them all now, even riding my buddies WRF 450 while he test rode the FE450e was a nice refresher reminding me that hey that Yamaha wrf450 is a nice bike too.

I never thought I'd see the day when BigBob is telling someone else to calm down about a new bike. Holy Shiat, what is this world coming to?

I put a deposit down yesterday on an 06 TE450. Very nice looking bike. They also had a TE610 on the floor. The 450 had all the street equipment installed. Bike will come with the comp jetting kit, which I will install, along with the standard bike armor. I want a quiet pipe and won't change the stocker which I understand is well below CA limits.

R

simple to re jet, take the tank off, remove the rear brake fluid resivor to give the clearance to rotate carb, loosen the boot clamps, ROTATE carb top to the right bottome to the left. oh the hoses come up some,

go in the top for the needle and in the bottom for the jets.

Wow Bob, very good advise! I do have to agree with HUSKYTONE, though, I couldn't believe it came from you and had to laugh.

sorry guys if I let you down. forget what I said. we all know Yamafreak is in for a big treat.

God Rides Husqvarna. Jesus likes my Jedi Berg.

Bob,

You're right on.... guys buying '06 TE's just for the plate need to stay calm and come in eyes wide open. The bikes are great, but there are things to learn in Huskydom.

Norman