How far can you jump?

Evil clearing 170 on a Harley and Capes going 310 on a CR is about the same thing to me...Capes I believe is probably a better rider though..

Capes kind of cheats according to Evil...Capes uses geometry and physics way more than Evil did. Thing about Evil, he'd jump even if he knew he'd come up short...You wont see Capes doing that...and with damn good reason...

Oh my gosh, did you see Robbie on that show of his on cable? He's such a wannabe! When he's in the air he looks like a fifty pound rock being thrown off a cliff! Dude looks frozen! :banghead:

Captian Morgan....uhhh I mean Knievel has got to be the worst motorcycle rider to ever jump a gap.

The dude is stiff to say the least...I think he drinks because he's got no idea about what he's doing and he's scared shitless and doesnt want to admit it..

Id like to double book him with Capes and Gumm and Pastrana and the Mulisha...

Those guys would be doing practice no handers and dead sailors over his stuff while he was in sleeping off his hangover...

yeah the only thing about evil is that a lot of people still think he has broken the most bones out of any body and still lived to talk about it. He broke 34 in his lifetime...Travis Pastrana has broken over 50 and had 18 serious concussions, 11 knee reconstuctive sergeries, and separated his spinal collum form his pelvis. Kenny Bartram=21 broken bones, blown blood vessel in head, 7 knocked out teeth