Anybody looking for a WB pipe?

Brand new WB carbon pro

and

Used WB aluminum pro

Just stumbled across them on e-bay. Thought somebody on here might want one of them. Both look to be pretty good deals if you want a WB pipe. :banghead:

im selling my WB aluminum race, its on ebay you might see it cuz my bike is in the pic..has a couple practice rides on it...other than that it looks brand new outa the box, make me an offer

Do u need the headers to fit them on ur bike or can u use the stock head pipe? cos i jut bought the silencer only off ebay the other day

im selling my WB aluminum race, its on ebay you might see it cuz my bike is in the pic..has a couple practice rides on it...other than that it looks brand new outa the box, make me an offer

Why are you selling it?

Why are you selling it?

sponsored by a different exhaust company, look in my garage...but ya the W.B must go, agianst the contract to use other products...its on ebay right now but i will work with the price...let me know..mine is basically brand new

Ahh, nice. How do you like the rocket exhaust? The price is very attractive so its deffinatly a contender in the market. Good power gains and sound?

well ive raced with a top of the line yosh, white bros, and this...the rocket is the best outa them all so far...its sweet

IF anyone is interested, i am now selling my fmf factory 4 system with powerbomb for 200, or just the powerbomb header for 80, and the fmf muffler and midpipe for 150, the muffler has a dent in it but does not affect anything. I also have a Full thunder alley pipe thats great, its basically new for 250. Pm me if you are interested