Sign in to follow this  

Riding this Sunday in Longview WA

Any one want to go riding this sunday? I might hit Bebe road area or if any one has an idea let me know.

We could go back up to Bradley and ride another trail I didnt take any one on.

I'm supposed to have my forks back by then, so I'm thinking I could be up for something. It's the 2nd weekend for modern firearm elk season, so the Beebe/Casey/Cathlamet areas might not be the best choice.

Hey doofus, where else we going to go? Like I said, make a suggestion. We could do your house again. See that, its a suggestion. HAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHA call me tonight.

It souds like we will be riding out of TUBO's house. HE has around 40 miles of fun trails. We will be going on Sunday. I havent worked out a time yet but I would bet around 9 am.

What do you ride, and what is your experience level?

It should be a fun day.

I wish I could go riding down there in Longview :applause: But unfortunatly my grades are down a little bit, and I only ride motocross tracks. So I'd probably be at Longview MX Park if anything. I sure wish I could meet some TT'ers

Margie and I will be there.
You have to be very proud of your lady! I said it before, but she's the only lady I've ever seen make the entire loop in the winter. We have a 16yo teenage girl that rides it regularly (has been riding since she was like 3 or something), but for a gal to tough it out that has never ridden the area before: That's Impressive! I've seen many guys give up, whine, moan, groan and complain the entire ride. Give her a big 'ol high five for me. :applause::ride:

I really hope my forks are ready by Sunday!

I will be riding the white knuckle GP on Saturday so depending on how I feel on Sunday morning I may be up for some torture at Toby's. I really should put a new rear tire on first though. :applause:

Later,

ok everyone who is comming, be at toby's at 9 am. We will be leaving by 930 or 10 and I hope jesus's forks are ready, he will look funny on a little blue bike again. HAHAHAHAHAHA

ok everyone who is comming, be at toby's at 9 am. We will be leaving by 930 or 10 and I hope jesus's forks are ready, he will look funny on a little blue bike again. HAHAHAHAHAHA
I sold the TTR125, Jesse, so you don't have to worry about me running you into the ground with it again! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I may have to ride the '79XR80. If you think I was fast on the TTR, wait till you see me rail on that little old pig. :applause:

I'm pretty sure both of my boys will be going, and I haven't talked to neighbor Dan yet, but I think he and his kids will be along. Johnnysan along with everyone who has replied could make for a dozen or more riders.

Tonight should be funny, I searched for KX100's last night while Margie was sleeping and posted an ad for the KLX125 (I had to stay up late for server maintenance anyway, work, work, work). Today I took off from work early and when I got home started calling people about bikes. Right in the middle of it someone called about buying Margies bike. Three hours later I had the KLX sold for $1400 and the KX100 home for $1400.

There's no way she'll believe I managed to find a new bike for her and sell the old one so quickly so when she gets home I figure I'll bitch about how nobody is calling on the bike and that every KX100 I called on is sold and that I think this whole process is going to take quite a while and be a huge pain in the ass. Then I figure I'll piss her off a bit by being a dick and demanding she cook me a steak. This isn't usual behavior, but I figure she'll do it since it's pretty rare and just be ticked off at me.

And so the trap is set....

Once she goes out back to fire up the grill she's bound to run into that shiny KX100 leaning up against it :applause: It's always more fun to do something nice for someone when they're trying to be pissed at you for being rude to them.

Well, I got the call I was waiting for: My forks are ready and I'm picking them up at 7:30pm. My plate showed up today, my diaphram and radiator guards should be here tomorrow, so I'll actually get to ride a real bike come Sunday. :applause:

Good to hear you'll be making it.

So...anybody have any idea if Margie will be able to hold enough gas for Sunday's ride in the stock tank? I know one of the first mods people do to those KX100's is put a larger gas tank on and I plan to but won't be able to get it done by Sunday.

Good to hear you'll be making it.

So...anybody have any idea if Margie will be able to hold enough gas for Sunday's ride in the stock tank? I know one of the first mods people do to those KX100's is put a larger gas tank on and I plan to but won't be able to get it done by Sunday.

The neighbors kid rides a KX85 with a 100 kit and he has to carry about an extra half gallon in order to be safe. They usually carry 2-3 oil bottles or Gatorade bottles filled with premixed fuel.

Tonight should be funny, I searched for KX100's last night while Margie was sleeping and posted an ad for the KLX125 (I had to stay up late for server maintenance anyway, work, work, work). Today I took off from work early and when I got home started calling people about bikes. Right in the middle of it someone called about buying Margies bike. Three hours later I had the KLX sold for $1400 and the KX100 home for $1400.

There's no way she'll believe I managed to find a new bike for her and sell the old one so quickly so when she gets home I figure I'll bitch about how nobody is calling on the bike and that every KX100 I called on is sold and that I think this whole process is going to take quite a while and be a huge pain in the ass. Then I figure I'll piss her off a bit by being a dick and demanding she cook me a steak. This isn't usual behavior, but I figure she'll do it since it's pretty rare and just be ticked off at me.

And so the trap is set....

Once she goes out back to fire up the grill she's bound to run into that shiny KX100 leaning up against it :ride: It's always more fun to do something nice for someone when they're trying to be pissed at you for being rude to them.

Soooo what happened? :applause:

You left us hangin.

Later,