Just ordered my graphics!!

I just ordered my evo2 graphics today for my 230. They're on backorder for 2-3 weeks, but my birthday isnt for 2 weeks anyhow. I can't wait! I also got the replacement wire for my speedo after i broke it. I went with heavy duty wire this time and I might put it inside rubber tubing for more protection. BTW any tips one removing/applying graphics? Clean the plastic with alchohol right?

then use an exacto blade to smooth out the bubbles. Any other hints?

This may sound like it won't work. Trust me it does. I used to apply decals (from small all the way to the big old firebirds on hoods of old trans ams) to all sorts of vehicles at my old job. I have installed decals on my crf230 with no problems doing it this way.

Use a mild solution of water and dish soap. Spray the panel with it. Postion the decal where you want it. It will move around easily. Use a rubber squeegy made for applying decals $cheap$ (get one from an auto parts store). Start in the middle of the graphic and push all the solution out from under it using the squeegy. Let it dry for a few hours (over night is best) and ride. If there are any folds or difficult areas, use a hair drier to SLIGHTLY soften the decal to help it form.

Make sure that the plastic and the decal are at room temperature before you start. Use a pin to pop any small bubbles and squeegy them flat. If done correctly, you should have few if any bubbles.

This may sound like it won't work. Trust me it does. I used to apply decals (from small all the way to the big old firebirds on hoods of old trans ams) to all sorts of vehicles at my old job. I have installed decals on my crf230 with no problems doing it this way.

Use a mild solution of water and dish soap. Spray the panel with it. Postion the decal where you want it. It will move around easily. Use a rubber squeegy made for applying decals $cheap$ (get one from an auto parts store). Start in the middle of the graphic and push all the solution out from under it using the squeegy. Let it dry for a few hours (over night is best) and ride. If there are any folds or difficult areas, use a hair drier to SLIGHTLY soften the decal to help it form.

Make sure that the plastic and the decal are at room temperature before you start. Use a pin to pop any small bubbles and squeegy them flat. If done correctly, you should have few if any bubbles.

I had heard about this but wasnt exactly sure how o do it. Thanks.