Vernal Utah???????

You are going to hate it there. No ridiing, no fishing, nothing to do at all except prais Jesus, and thank God you are still alive. Oh, and read the book of Mormon. You are going to need it. Have twenty more kids too.

TJ

I really wonder how blissful being ignorant is.

"

Re: Vernal Utah???????

Quote:

Originally Posted by tejas

Dave, there's a place thats kinda like the Hanksville area that I rode once a long time ago. It was a ways south of Vernal, We also rode down to a little blm or state park called Fantasy Canyon. Have you been there? I would like to take my son there sometime.

This sounds like the "Badlands" of Wyoming (the area you describe being like Hanksville/Caineville). My understanding is that they are east of Evanston and north of Vernal somewhere (on your way to Flaming Gorge). I've heard good things about this area but never ridden there.

__________________"

Devils Playground has great riding and tons of it, the local track is great and the Badlands WY. is one of the coolest places I have ridden. It has huge hills , long trail rides, endless amount of jumps, and there is even a sick freestyle ramp permanately set up out there. and only 2 hrs away from slc. I would post pics if I knew how on this site.

I live in Vernal, all types of riding in all directions. Trees to the north. Devils Playground to the south (mini Hanksville), Blue Mountain to the east. As for new homes, they are being built all over. It's a boom here. If you can find a house thats not sold. Housing prices are very high. Look me up I love to ride any type of terrain and have been to most areas around here.

I live in Vernal, all types of riding in all directions. Trees to the north. Devils Playground to the south (mini Hanksville), Blue Mountain to the east. As for new homes, they are being built all over. It's a boom here. If you can find a house thats not sold. Housing prices are very high. Look me up I love to ride any type of terrain and have been to most areas around here.

Sounds great. I am looking forward to this. It will probably be around Jan or Feb though. Just enough time to get a new bike and search the surrounding areas...How is the local Kawi/Yamaha dealer? Those just happen to be the two brands I like.

Joe :applause:

• 11 years later...
  • 3 years later...

Wow talk about resurrecting  a post from the dead hahahaha. 

I lived in Vernal for about 6 years, from late 2006 to mid 2012. Vernal will always have a special place in my heart. I really liked living out there. Was kinda sad to leave honestly. 

With that said, those that know "know". :D