ttr 125 mods

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and i cant help if my story doesnt add up but i landed on the baketire both time's that all i got to say so sory if you dont believe me but it happens. iv had people who have told me about the same or similar thing had happened to them.

dud i cant undrstnd feakin wrd u sying

i dont like yz's i went off a semi big double on a yz 85 and a 125 both the a arms on both the bikes broke off and when i wreked the 85 it broke a few of my ribs then it punchuered my lung i almost died i dont think ill be riding yz's any more.
I've came very very close to dieing on my ttr..Listen you can wreck and almost die on anything with wheels. ?

As for your story. A-arms on dirt bikes do not exsist.

never said i was going to do that on a ttr 125 im not that stupid. and those bike i broke wernt evan mine thats why i say im never going to but one im just going to stick with the ttr's thats why im souping mine up

Watch what you call stupid ? I do that stuff :applause: .

you would you all say the fastest 4 stroke bike is i was wondering i might get a new bike but i will be giving the ttr to my brother so hes going to do those mods after going to petes cycle and seeing some of the prices on the bikes i added up my bikes cost and the mods and i could buy a new bike so im thinking i will be getting a new bike so i wanted you alls opinions on what you thought a good 4 stroke would be

From the way you spell I would guess that you're about 7-8 years of age. I think you belong on a TTR-90 ? .Why would you even want the fastest 4 stroke? I thought you were scared of a little yz 85 :ride:

and i cant help if my story doesnt add up but i landed on the baketire both time's that all i got to say so sory if you dont believe me but it happens. iv had people who have told me about the same or similar thing had happened to them.

As far as I know there isn't a part on any bike called a "bakedtire."

By a arm i mean swing arm ok and, if you cant under stand what i wrote because of a few miss spelled words your the one who needs help.

Run-on and fragment sentences are hard to read. You also have the big time spelling problem.

it diddnt snap in half never said that dick head just said it broke off as in off the frame.Go ride off a cliff

Things like this make you sound like a 7-8 year old also. HAHAHA GO RIDE OFF A CLIFF B/C I CAN'T SPELL!?

i dont save x rays what the point so i can go show my little friends so they believe me i dont fell the need to prove myself to you.

I think you do considering your going to brag about wrecking,landing on a dirt bike's "a-arms,bakedtire", and almost die.

you know what kid you need to go get a life and stop insulting people when your a your a little kid that has alot to learn yet in this world.

Listen, you are the one that needs to stop "insulting people." You're the one who has personally attacked YamahaGuy. He hasn't personally attacked you in anyway that I can see. You "kid" need to get a life ,and get off this site.

Also.. When you're posting there is this thing called the spell check. It will magically correct most of your words so we can understand a few of them.

you all make fun of me for my spelling i dont care so drop it you all must have some serious problems with your selves if you feel the need to fix or correctly state or judge what im saying and if you cant under stand what i mean when i miss spell a word your the dum ass ok so yall need to go get a life...and just to let yall know in computer class today i was responding in this thread and my teacher saw that i was typing on a site so she read it and i let her see what all you people wrote and she just laughed and said that you all have no lives. so kiss my :applause:

i see were you coming from man they did that same shit to me i dont care i dont talk to them

I think you deserve more shit! First off you said your a semi-pro freestyler on a TT-R. Next you insulted another member for riding trails.

"and im not 10 im 16 ? and im a semi pro free styler and i would be in school but i have off."

" ? i dont really care what you all think about me you all like trail riding cause you all to big of () to go off any big jumps ? "

" i think those viedos were dum :ride: wahts the point of showing you riding on a trail go off some big ass jumps with that on then post it those trailsare not that great i got better back in the woods at my place with a running strean thats a bout a foot deep if i knew how to put pic on here i would if some one could tell me how id be glad to ? "

Also made other comments about what other people ride:

"why did you get a kx250f couldnt handle the power of a kx250"

Please stop that, and enjoy your stay on ThumperTalk. :applause:

ok well what about ttr-125 he diddnt do shit besides saying that he wrecked a bike and you all just keep getting on his case cause you dont believe him i bet he doesnt give 2 shits about what you all think about him. and i under stood every thing he said hes said that he meant swing arm in a private message to me. he diddnt tell you all caue you just would have made fun of hime for makeing that mistake.

ok well what about ttr-125 he diddnt do shit besides saying that he wrecked a bike and you all just keep getting on his case cause you dont believe him i bet he doesnt give 2 shits about what you all think about him. and i under stood every thing he said hes said that he meant swing arm in a private message to me. he diddnt tell you all caue you just would have made fun of hime for makeing that mistake.

Am I the only teen in this fourm that knows English? This is a shame.. I'm not even going to try to read that. People who type like that do it out of laziness. :applause::ride:

Theres also a EDIT button. You should use it..