From RM 250 to RMZ-450 ???

There's a lot of info on this if you do a search comparing 2 strokes and 4 strokes, however I'm coming off of an '04 KX250 and the coolest thing about the bike is you can maintain your same speed you had riding the 2-stroke but you'll use less energy....guaranteed. It hooks up (front tire traction and rear tire tracktion) in places you never thought possible for example...up hard baked jump faces (even at an angle) and in flat corners. By doing so, you're not fighting the bike looking for traction...there's absolutley no wasted energy! Also, this thing is a cornering fool...but you already ride an RM250 so that's nothing new to you.

It does feel heavier in the air, but that's no big deal given all the other advantages!

There are three table top jumps I was struggling with at my local track. Either I would have to take the outside line to get a lot of momentum (or in the case of one of them..it was just too darn long..probably 70 ft. to pin my 250 over). In the second session out in practice yesterday, I was able to easily clear the larger table top using 3rd or 4th gear..didn't matter. And the other two which I needed to take the outside lines on the 250 to clear, I could jump straight from the inside line at an angle even on a hard bake jumped face. Incredible! Also, since I was able to clear these jumps, I was using less energy, because the landings were a lot softer and didn't have to use a lot of energy on the approach...a win win.

Get one! :applause: