Sign in to follow this  

price of 2002 yz250f?

i am going to look at a 2002 yz250f in about an hour. its in pretty good shape with an fmf slip on and a few other minor upgrades. hes asking 2800 which i think is rediculous i was gonna offer him 23-2400 what do you think. thanks

-chris

I'd think your offer of 2,400 would be pretty good but if he says no maybe i'd give him 2,500 :applause: Around here they're still going for like 3 grand

i bought an 02 for 3300 but i do live in cali, so its the only green sticker mx bike around

When you get chance, could you put up a pic and list mods done to your bike, so others here could get a Gage of what condition the bike was in and see what condition goes for what type of price?

Just bought a 02 for $1400.00. Will post picture once I figure out how!

It has Enzo Racing suspension front rear and Excel wheels with brand new tires Power now and Big Gun Exhaust System. The guy took it apart to powder Coat the frame and never put it back together. Bought it in a box. Luckily I new the guy so I knew what kind of shape it was in. Bike usually goes fore around $2,500.00 here in TN.

My son just bought a 2002 YZ250F, about 10 hours on the bike, about as perfect as could be, $3000. with gripper seat and WB exhaust. These get a premium in CA (green sticker) but it's a beautiful bike.