new kitaco 143se bore kit with 28mm carb

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
yea i im thinking about getting that kit but havent heard any feedback on it

im running that kit the 143Se with head and stroker with 28 d-slide carb and its is a sik combo it rips topend bottomend and out of corners it a beast I would say get it plus you dont have to split the cases to install it.

ok-- this is all cool.... but we've got 2 guys running a stroker crank with the 143 kit.... one with a $1700 head on it,(after flow bench work i'm sure it approaches that!!), and the other presumably with the SE head. what people want to know is: &%$#@! is up with this 143 se kit???? with a carb... AS ADVERTISED by CHP!!! i've contacted a VERY reputable source of modified heads for 110's, who told me that CHP's #'s are at the crank. which i have to say i find considerably more believable than at the rear wheel. 17HP is a pretty lofty claim. impossible? no. likely? no. yeah-- i've seen CHP's dyno run on their website. GREAT!!! but it doesnt say how/where measured. i want a no bullsh_t-- "hey i did this, had it dynoed, and this is what it made at the wheel" i'm not baggin on anyone here.... its just that people say "i did this, and it rips!!".... and distributors claim #'s.... well sh_t... my STOCK 110 felt like it ripped when i put a pipe on it!!! ?

SO, anyone with a 143se kit, and a carb/exhaust that can tell us what it makes?????

by the way guys with those 160 strokers...... i bet those things rip like an s.o.b.!!!! i would love to ride one. actually thought about building one for an unlimited class that i could then race in for mini-supermoto.

ok-- this is all cool.... but we've got 2 guys running a stroker crank with the 143 kit.... one with a $1700 head on it,(after flow bench work i'm sure it approaches that!!), and the other presumably with the SE head. what people want to know is: &%$#@! is up with this 143 se kit???? with a carb... AS ADVERTISED by CHP!!! i've contacted a VERY reputable source of modified heads for 110's, who told me that CHP's #'s are at the crank. which i have to say i find considerably more believable than at the rear wheel. 17HP is a pretty lofty claim. impossible? no. likely? no. yeah-- i've seen CHP's dyno run on their website. GREAT!!! but it doesnt say how/where measured. i want a no bullsh_t-- "hey i did this, had it dynoed, and this is what it made at the wheel" i'm not baggin on anyone here.... its just that people say "i did this, and it rips!!".... and distributors claim #'s.... well sh_t... my STOCK 110 felt like it ripped when i put a pipe on it!!! ?

SO, anyone with a 143se kit, and a carb/exhaust that can tell us what it makes?????

by the way guys with those 160 strokers...... i bet those things rip like an s.o.b.!!!! i would love to ride one. actually thought about building one for an unlimited class that i could then race in for mini-supermoto.

on a dyno we got 15.2 constant put on head,28d,pipe inner rotor got 17.5 at wheel this was b4 stroker.but I dont care cuz that think ripped b4 the stroker and now with it its a plaine monster. I rode the bbr 160 kit and its fast and all but lacks that corner burst like the 143 kit has.you have to like grab the clutch like 2 or 3 times to get the rpm back up.and yes some say the 28d-slide is hard to jet but also at 20 degrees and snow will make any bike like that just have those jets ready I run a 120 main with a 40 pilot and it is spot on I also switch to a 110 depending on the weather but in cali are lowest is like 65 degrees or something.

i've heard of some issues with the inner rotor ignition..... any probs???
yeah a lot I dont run it nomore its good and all and works but you have to keep the gas on going into corners cuz with out the flywheel it dies and when you jump you have to keep the motor running cuz again no flywheel weight to keep the motor rotating and spinning.It also makes it harder to kick to my friend broke 2 kickstarters (2bros) and we dont run them nomore.we are also haveing a problem with the tokyo mods ignition we tested them on stock and their was no different then on the strokers same thing we sent it back to them and are waiting to get them back the supposed to remap them.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...