Sign in to follow this  

Hollister Wednesday Nov. 16th

I will be at Hollister on Wednesday the 16th if anyone wants to hook up. Look for a charcoal grey Dodge Dakota and a Blue DRZ 400S. I will be arriving around 10:00am and riding for a couple hours. Clear Creek next Sunday Monday is looking good too, assuming I don't break anything tomorrow. :applause:

Are you going to be at Oak Flat too?

I'm thinking so. I have never been to Clear Creek before and several other TT'ers are camping there. I'm looking forward to checking the place out and meeting some new riders.

I'm thinking so. I have never been to Clear Creek before and several other TT'ers are camping there. I'm looking forward to checking the place out and meeting some new riders.

I must warn you that you'll never want to go back to Hollister once you get a taste of "The Creek" :applause:

I must warn you that you'll never want to go back to Hollister once you get a taste of "The Creek" :applause:

aint that the truth. I'll look for you at CC on monday but cant make HH tommarow :ride:

I might be able to do Hollister tomorrow. Grey and black Ford f-350 KTM 250sx in the back.First staging area on the right.