South East PA

There is actually quite a bit of riding in your area if you know where to look. I've got a DRZ 400E that I'll be taking out this weekend to ride in your "area," though that may be a relative term. I know areas by Shamokin and out by Tamagua. If you want to get out, post up or PM me.

Hey Magilla, I actually grew up in Shamokin. :applause: When I graduated I moved to the York area. Where do you go riding when your in Shamokin? Have you ever been to Paragon or Tower City?

I've never been to Paragon (too far away) or Tower city because from what I've heard, their not much different than where I go riding, and they charge you (Tower City is $35.00/day).

Shamokin and Tamaqua are a bit far for me to ride to, but I could truck them up there some time I guess. I am busy this weekend though.

I was out riding on the street today, man is it cold out. I need some better gloves. Anybody know of any good cold wether riding gloves?

Shamokin and Tamaqua are a bit far for me to ride to, but I could truck them up there some time I guess. I am busy this weekend though.

I was out riding on the street today, man is it cold out. I need some better gloves. Anybody know of any good cold wether riding gloves?

There are a couple of places in Maryland you might want to look into. It is also a drive, but it's usually worth it, ya know. http://www.atvwannaride.com/ this is the website for the Maryland ATV Park..I went there a couple of weeks ago...nice place, track and trails and it wasn't badly priced. http://www.thelandingmx.com/ this is a place called the Landing, it's just a bunch of different tracks..I have never been but I hear alot people really like it, of course, that's if you like tracks. Sorry I have no advice on gloves...

Tuscarora from Reading is only about 45 minutes; Paragon is about an hour; Rausch is about an hour; and Shamokin's about an hour and a half. I don't know of anything East of Reading, but I don't think there's too much the closer you get to Philly.

Widder electrics are the best when it get really cold, but besides that, Olympia Gortex gauntlets are pretty good to about freezing, then I use a battery-powered heated glove liner for when I'm riding below freezing.