Another Sand Related Thread..

Well, I have an 05 YZ250F, all stock. I've been to glamis on my old 01 YZ125, and had fun, but it was definetly work. I'm mostly worried about causing harm to my engine. I've blown up an 80 in the dunes, and a friend has blown his 125. I only go to the dunes a couple times a year. I weigh 175, and I plan on getting a 6 paddle for my bike. On my 125 we couldn't find a good place to mount a flag, so we just drilled through the rear fender to mount it. Does anyone have an easier way?? Also, what about jetting? Thanks for any tips... I'm mostly just worried about doing harm to the bike, being wide open all of the time and straining the motor that hard..

• 3 weeks later...

I made a mount for my 03 wr250 connected to the chain guide on the left side because the bolt on these is on the right side which is the same as the exhaust. Problem is it's too close to the number plate and likes to break mounts. I was thinking about swapping the axle nut so the nut ends up on the left side of the bike to make a flag mount there, anybody know of a problem with doing this??? :applause: