Woman On SuperMoto Crashes Off Lake Washington Blvd. Overpass And Into The Water

So for those of you who need me to spell it out for you ..

I AM SO HAPPY SHE SURVIVED :ride:

you guys kill me ... just looking for a reason to puff up and act like some sorta cop

Hey moron, don't blame the readers for misinterpreting your vague post. A number of people saw it the same way. Perhaps if you had just put motorcyclist instead of woman in the title no one would have questioned it, but since you didn't it looked very much like what many of us thought: that you were happy this woman crashed. This is all fairly excusable for a regular visitor, but for a TT moderator it is plain dumb. You should be more careful about how your posts can be misinterpreted instead of berating others for pointing it out to you. :applause:

Hey moron, don't blame the readers for misinterpreting your vague post. A number of people saw it the same way. Perhaps if you had just put motorcyclist instead of woman in the title no one would have questioned it, but since you didn't it looked very much like what many of us thought: that you were happy this woman crashed. This is all fairly excusable for a regular visitor, but for a TT moderator it is plain dumb. You should be more careful about how your posts can be misinterpreted instead of berating others for pointing it out to you. :applause:

Lighten up Francis. :ride:

Lighten up Francis. :applause:

Sorry, but I've been having some problems the last few days with some of the moderators here. I just had a thread closed by one simply because he didn't like what I had to say, not because I violated any TT rules. Moderators are supposed to monitor to make sure rules aren't violated or threads get out of hand. They shouldn't be starting up flamefests, and they need to be more aware of how their own posts can be misinterpreted, especially when they make comments about things relative to the industry or are a bad reflection on TT. It was perfectly reasonable the way I and others interpreted this thread. Instead of barking at us for it the moderator should have recognized it, apologized for it, explained his real intent, and left it at that. Period. Instead, he used his position to spank us. We did nothing wrong and we're not his children.

Some people get really worked up about some petty crap. What in the title is vague? Seems pretty accurate to me. Do you beat your dog.

It wasn't the title by itself. It was the title along with the body of the post having nothing more than a link to the article/video followed by :applause::ride:????

THAT is what got people going and I wasn't the only one to question it.

It wasn't the title by itself. It was the title along with the body of the post having nothing more than a link to the article/video followed by :ride:?????

THAT is what got people going and I wasn't the only one to question it.

I wondered if it had to do with gender. IMO,seems like there are SOME people here who don't like women. :applause: I did have to question what the intent was.

? thanks for pointing that out D

Things are getting better these days .. I want to get down to see ya soon ..

Hey moron, don't blame the readers for misinterpreting your vague post. A number of people saw it the same way. Perhaps if you had just put motorcyclist instead of woman in the title no one would have questioned it, but since you didn't it looked very much like what many of us thought: that you were happy this woman crashed. This is all fairly excusable for a regular visitor, but for a TT moderator it is plain dumb. You should be more careful about how your posts can be misinterpreted instead of berating others for pointing it out to you. :ride:

I will ask you all nice like, as not to offend you? ...

But please refrain from name calling ?

You have an opinion but by the sounds of things ......

Listen...

Can you hear that ???

It sounds like no one gives a s#%t ?

Just kidding bud ... you need to take her easy ... :applause: