Higher seat for '05 WR 450

Hi people, any idea where to buy on the web a higher seat for '05 WR 450 ?

Greetings

Kepy - Europe

guts racing, I believe, is the name. And, they are online.

www.gutsracing.com.

I have a tall/soft on my WR for dual sporting. Guts sent it to me with the new cover and I used the original base. It looks and rides good.

I have one in brand new condition that I will sell cheap. I am too stubby for a tall seat.

How much? PM me.

50 bones shipped. It is like brand new. no rips, tears, or scuffs. just too big for me.

When you get the guts tall soft, do they just sent the foam or is there a new seat cover to accomodate the new foam as part of the price?

It has been a while. I know that you can buy the foam seperate from the cover and vv but I cannot remember what the price was . I believe that I payed $65 for the foam and cover. It was worth every penny. I now have two seats. I bought an SDG for trails but the GUTS is great for alot of saddle time.

SDG sell them.

google it and you shall find.

SDG is NOT selling a complete seat (of any height) for the '05 WR and apparently the '04 is different. I called SDG a couple of weeks ago and they stated not enough demand for a taller '05 seat. I now have the tall seat foam and tall competition cover from Guts and it looks great. Was at my front door in two days, $137 for both and shipping.

I just bought a GUTS seat a little while ago. One of the best mods I've done to my bike!! :applause:

I'll play the odd-man-out here. My buddy had a gutz tall/soft seat and frankly, I thought it was TOO soft.....but that's just me.

For a tall seat, I went through CEET ordering the tall foam and "gripper" cover. It was ordered through Dennis kirk.

No complaints so far and gives me the height I need for my longer legs. Very tough seat cover!! :applause:

SDG is NOT selling a complete seat (of any height) for the '05 WR and apparently the '04 is different. I called SDG a couple of weeks ago and they stated not enough demand for a taller '05 seat. I now have the tall seat foam and tall competition cover from Guts and it looks great. Was at my front door in two days, $137 for both and shipping.

That's funny, I can get them in Australia for AU$169. you are getting ripped off!

Hi People, thanks for all advices. Now I know whats going on about the seats.

Greetings

Kepy - Europe