You've never seen a DRZ crash like this....!!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crazy, insane, nutty, Coo-Coo!!!!!

Wish i had time to try all those corrective manuevers when i crash!!!! Its usually more like "oh Shiii" wam, slam!! Seriously, this story just keeps getting better and better. Im hoping for Alien intervention, Animals talking, Or a Dolphin helping her to shore in part 2.

Crazy, insane, nutty, Coo-Coo!!!!!

Wish i had time to try all those corrective manuevers when i crash!!!! Its usually more like "oh Shiii" wam, slam!! Seriously, this story just keeps getting better and better. Im hoping for Alien intervention, Animals talking, Or a Dolphin helping her to shore in part 2.

Really, next time just before I face plant, I'll have to take a little time to think about what my next move will be before I hit the ground ?

"Dolphin helping her to shore in part 2" ?

Really, next time just before I face plant, I'll have to take a little time to think about what my next move will be before I hit the ground ?

I just face plant, don't have to think about it much ?

The bonus on this one is the time from railing to water would just be a time for reflection...would've should've could've thing :bonk:

I am so glad other people feel the same way about this whole thing as me... ?

Yesterday as I was walking to the bathroom, I felt a sudden loss of equilibrium. I decided to asses the situation, using some of my 12 senses. I noticed with my eyes, the top of my body was farther forward than the lower part of my body. With my hearing, that I use my ears for, I notice I was saying something with my mouth. I listened, and I heard my self saying "oh crap". So now that I was at a loss of equilibrium, and I was leaning forward, and saying oh crap, I realized I had tripped and was falling. I came to the conclusion, this was not a good thing, and needed to proform some corrective action. I thought to myself, if I just continue to fall and dont do anything I could land on my face, but if I put my hand out, I could break my wrist. I though to my self, which would I rather damage... I decided nether was a good choice. I could feel the electrons building a static charge on my hair as I feel forward, faster and faster. I knew this was not going to end good, I was about 9.0573 inches from face to ground at this time. I thought to myself that's enough, and threw both arms out at such a high speed that BLAM!! the floor exploded and I was falling into the basement! TO BE CONTINUED, in part duce, "The Impact"!

?

glad to hear that your ok ? and happy to hear you got back on the horse :bonk: i guess now you can do a search to see how you can get some more power out of that sm so that next time you can just use the curb as a berm and rail yourself out of trouble. ?:bonk::bonk:

"Dolphin helping her to shore in part 2" :bonk:

I remember the last major crash/wipeout I had....the last thing going through my mind was...oh ****! this is going to hurt! :bonk:?:bonk:

Lloyd

"There was no way I wanted to leave my daughter and my other children. I'm a mother of 5 children."

What the hell is she doing riding a motorcycle in the street?

Are you suggesting that a parent, male or female should not ride on the street ?

Don't think you will find a lot of support for that, on this forum :bonk:

Neil. ?:bonk::bonk:

Yesterday as I was walking to the bathroom, I felt a sudden loss of equilibrium. I decided to asses the situation, using some of my 12 senses. I noticed with my eyes, the top of my body was farther forward than the lower part of my body. With my hearing, that I use my ears for, I notice I was saying something with my mouth. I listened, and I heard my self saying "oh crap". So now that I was at a loss of equilibrium, and I was leaning forward, and saying oh crap, I realized I had tripped and was falling. I came to the conclusion, this was not a good thing, and needed to proform some corrective action. I thought to myself, if I just continue to fall and dont do anything I could land on my face, but if I put my hand out, I could break my wrist. I though to my self, which would I rather damage... I decided nether was a good choice. I could feel the electrons building a static charge on my hair as I feel forward, faster and faster. I knew this was not going to end good, I was about 9.0573 inches from face to ground at this time. I thought to myself that's enough, and threw both arms out at such a high speed that BLAM!! the floor exploded and I was falling into the basement! TO BE CONTINUED, in part duce, "The Impact"!

?

Thanks for making me spit my drink all over my key board ?

Can't wait for part 2 :bonk:

?

My boss just asked "what happened?" from the other room as I burst out laughing reading your reply... you are going to get me in trouble!!! Yeah bring on part 2... should be riveting

I had a similar loss of control wreck in Mesquite (although didn't launch over a bridge into a lake... just a field of big cacti, luckily I missed em) ... I was going too fast for the conditions, had I been going slower I would have been fine. And from reaction time to the actual impact I had about 4 seconds... I think in that time frame I got as far as "OOOOOHHHHHH SHIIIIIIII......."