Sign in to follow this  

Can U

I dont think there is one available, and the time it would take would be more than it would to check your chain. There is no issue with the chain. After the break in period, check it every now and then, but once it has stretched a bit they are pretty good and require close to zero maintenance.

In saying that I use to check mine every 5 hours cause I was paranoid, only ever had to adjust once in the bikes life time (47hours)

So whats your thoughts on running in, the book say 60 minutes quater throttle, then 60 minutes half throttle. But I've just read another article on www.mototuneusa.com about running secrets and that says 5 minutes to warm up properly then basicly smooth riding with hard acceleration to seat the rings properly

This is how I broke mine in. Got to the track, unloaded the bike, pulled of the stock chain and replaced it with an O-Ring one, warmed it up, rode the hell out of it.

Warm it up, and ride it like you stole it.

Then check valves and cam chain, and change the oil and filter and your good to go

down the driveway,back to the garage and change the oil. Then beat on it like a red headed step child.

down the driveway,back to the garage and change the oil. Then beat on it like a red headed step child.

:applause:

Well I run it on on Sunday on a very tight Supercross style track, 20 minutes quater throttle, 20 minutes half throttle, then I just couldn't control myself and wen t for it :ride:

Great bike fantastic to ride, thought the front end was a bit harsh but I'm going to give it a go on the Full GP track at Matchams on Sunday and see how she goes :wink:

Rumor has it the new 2006 LT-Z450 Quad has a auto Cam Change adjuster, that should work in the RMZ450.. Watch for them in January at your local Suzuki dealer.