Little bit of a newbie

So here goes...

I bought a KD 175 in september and recently came into a YZ400 frame from a firend up north. My plan for the frame it to buy either a YZ or IT 250 and at some date make it street legal. My question is, does anyone know any requirments for street legalizing dritbikes, either in BC or anyother place. I need to know what i will have to buy...

I know for sure i will need:

-head light

-tail light (with brake light)

-turn signals



-obviously a battery to run all this... (do i need some sort of alternator to charge the battery while riding/


am i missing anything?


sorry its a 1977 frame if that matters

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now