Sign in to follow this  

Sprocket cover bolts

Anyone know what size bolts hold sprocket cover in place for 96 cr125 i cant seem to locate them on OEM parts sites and thumper Oem parts only go back to 98 cr125 let me know if you can find the sizes its two bolts or direct me to a microfiche and i can check and order thanx alot

My bike never had the cover and i found one on ebay but it didnt come with the bolts i need :applause:

if you're talking about the front sprocket cover.Leave it off it's nothing more than a rock and mud and stick and everything else catcher.Ditch the cover but leave on the small aluminum curved piece.

My Cover is a one part item my bikes a 96 cr125 are you talking about a 2 part deal on the newer bikes please advise , i can see rocks and sticks getting caught in there. :applause:

just looked at servicehonda.com and 98-2002 drive chain guide is same p/n for all of those years.23812-kz4-j00.go there and look if this is what part you need.when you look at it ditch item 3 and keep item4.I've had cr's since 84 and thay have all had 2 seperate pcs for that cover.no matter 125,250 or 500.

Thanx alot bro that is exactly waht i needed that Mr cycle has the parts ,

Thanx again :applause: