Sign in to follow this  

Where to ride in New England?

Hi, I'm new to this site and am just getting back into riding and racing after a 2 year absence due to a knee injury. I'm from CT and I am looking for places to ride. Preferably motorcross tracks. Any Help would be greatly appreciated. I'm willing to travel all over New England, etc.... Thanks for the help, Marc

Rocky Hill, www.ctmotocross.com Awesome track, $30 to ride on weekends, $25 during the week. Only problem is it may be closed for now and open back up next season. It is a fun track, safe, well maintained, and Tony usually changes it up throughout the year. If you are interested in riding a lot next year look into a membership, pays for itself in no time if you ride a lot. It usually opens in May due to it being on a flood plain, only thing that protects it from being taken over by developers. Check out the site, most of the information is very old including all of the pictures, except the flood pictures from last month, sign up on the message board and local riders will help you out.

Thanks for some of the info, i was hopping to find something for this weekend sunday's supposed to be decent and im looking to ride some were.