Sign in to follow this  

MX "lites" West predictions

#1 Short

#2 Hansen

#3 Hepler

#4 La Paglia (watch out for this guy! :applause: )

#5 Villapoto

I have had alot of trouble trying to find out who exactly is racing the west and who is on the east, this year. There always seems to be some last minute switch overs each year.

Short looked real good over in France. I would bet he takes it this year. If he does, its time to move up to the 250 class.

#2 Alessi. The kid is good no matter if you like him or not. I agree that short is #1, but what about Brown? Isn't he 125 W?

You forgot Millsaps, Grant, and Troy Adams.

Millsaps is very fast indoors, Grant is top 5 everywhere, TA is on Monstor Energy Pro Circuit this year and is kick ass in Supercross.

Milsaps will race the east series, he is a shoo-in

Josh Grant is very fast, he is against a stacked field this year. I don't think he will make top 5.

Troy Adams would have been a pick but he recently broke his femur practicing.

And Townley!

Yeah Townley looked real good at de nations race, only one to match the speed of RC. :applause:

I will be floored if Townley makes top 5, He is a great motorycle rider but.........this is his first year in SX!

If Langston's running in the West (I haven't kept up with who's going where), you can't count him out.

As much as I really don't like Alessi, his flyweight butt gets killer starts, and that's huge in SX.