Sign in to follow this  

Wir Mx Tonight

Is anyone going to race at Waterman tonight? I'm loaded up, and ready to go, but I'll only have the pit bike with me. A couple of buddy's are racing also, but with my neck still hurting :applause::ride: , I'm just goin to play on the 125 in the pit bike class. :p:p:lol: . Just looking to see if I need to keep my eyes open for anyone tonight.

watermans alright, they have to make it a little bit calmer b/c there were so many ppl naggin about how hard it was. i was out there racing saturday though

how was it? I am pretty slow at work right now and might shoot down there on a weeknight. I read they made a lot of the jumps tables now.....

Yes, all tables now. pretty safe. There was 1 whoops section but I think that they turned it into a rythm or double-double section.

The track is fun and safe for all level of riding now.

Yes, all tables now. pretty safe. There was 1 whoops section but I think that they turned it into a rythm or double-double section.

The track is fun and safe for all level of riding now.

I was down and walked the track last week to check it out for a vintage event. Twin-shock-friendly tracks rate high in my book. :applause:

We used to go there last winter.......cold fingers and all. My buddies and I used to joke about the guy selling hot dogs and how much CO he was ingesting........they need to do something about the ventilation in there. two hours inside that building and you come home smelling like you have been on a week long snowmobile trip if you sledders know what I mean!

Ventilation is a double-edged sword there. When they open the vents, both the heat and the fumes go.

I was working at Tuf when Dave first opened the place and they were trying everything they could to both keep the place warm and keep the halucinagenic fumes out :ride::applause:

Ventilation is a double-edged sword there. When they open the vents, both the heat and the fumes go.

I was working at Tuf when Dave first opened the place and they were trying everything they could to both keep the place warm and keep the halucinagenic fumes out :ride::applause:

Matt, I heard that the track there is pretty tight do to being indoors. You think it would be too tight for the 450 ?

The few times I rode there were on my 450 and the bike kinda is a handful for that small of an area.

But it did help me get used to jumping it (my 450 that is) and going through more stadium-style obstacles like whoops and rhythm sections.

:applause:

The few times I rode there were on my 450 and the bike kinda is a handful for that small of an area.

But it did help me get used to jumping it (my 450 that is) and going through more stadium-style obstacles like whoops and rhythm sections.

:applause:

Maybe I will give it a go sometime this winter. I know I need to practice whoop sections. Thx for the info !

No problem :applause:

Also should let you know that packing to go there is really easy too.........all you need to bring is 2nd gear! :ride:

No problem :applause:

Also should let you know that packing to go there is really easy too.........all you need to bring is 2nd gear! :p

...and some extra lights. Is the track normally as dark as it was the day I was there? :ride: