Anyone with the "no spill" fuel containers?

Mine isn't "no spill" anymore. The valve thing sticks open and I have to manually close it every time I refuel. I have spilled fuel on the ground more times with this thing than with the kind with the hose. Anyone know how I can keep it from sticking? I have tried spraying it with a little WD-40, but it still sticks. :applause:

I had one too and it spilled gas all over. Who engineered that thing? Must have been a government commitee or something, ha ha.

Go buy one of those gas jugs at the MC store. The kind with the clear tube spout that everyone has at the motorcycle park. They work very well. :applause:

Go buy one of those gas jugs at the MC store. The kind with the clear tube spout that everyone has at the motorcycle park. They work very well. :applause:

at my dealer, the only ones that are made to hold gas are the kind with the special valve. The other ones say not to be used for fuel. Which is stupid because they are exactly the same thing, except for the hose. They also cost about half as much. ?:ride:

I use one of these fuel jugs and really dig it - no mess!

"This is a 5 gal. Scribner fuel jug with the No-Spill Auto Stop nozzle. Just place the tip of the jug in your gas tank. Fuel will not spill or flow until the button is pushed. Press the nozzle button to start the fuel flow, and when the tank level reaches the nozzle, the fuel flow will cut off automatically. Release the button, and remove the spout. It’s that easy. You can do this in complete darkness."

You can get just the no-spill thing for a VP jug and others too...

:applause:

If you want a nozzle that really works, then the no-spill is the best one out there for filling motorcycles. First time you use one to fill up at a night race, you'll wonder how you managed without it. I've bought every nozzle out on the market, and not one is as easy to use, or works as well as this type. How many of the others come with a "lifetime" warranty? It's just too bad all the others work like crap, or are so difficult to use. It's giving the CARB compliant nozzle business a bad rap.