Yamakaze/ pictures

I personally use photopoint.com to store my photos. Photopoint has a tool where you can create a URL Link to a photo with a click of the mouse. I then right click and copy the URL.

When posting a message on this board I place a header: [*IMG] and a Trailer[/img]with the link pasted in between both as below.

DO NOT INCLUDE THE * symbol as I have included it only so you can see the proper command structure. Without the * the picture would be showing in this post.

[*IMG]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1759778&a=13570797&p=52456003[/img]

Photopoint requires a permanent account. The temporary account that is free will not allow you to link a photo out like this. ?

Their service is $19.95 a year and is worth it for the folks I ride with as they all want to be internet hero's....or like me zero's. :D

Hope this answers your question. Thanks to RON in CA for teaching me how to do it. :D

Bonzai... :D

One thing that still might confuse you that confued me at first:

Do not use the URL that you see in your address bar in your browser. This will get you nowhere.

Instead after you have the picture on the web (someone to host it) right click on the picture. In the pull down menu select "Properties". In the properties menu you will see "Address: (URL)". Copy the address and paste it inbetween the "" symboyls that Yamakazie was talking about.

------------------

Darin in Missouri - 1999 WR400F

Enduro Heaven - Ozark Mountain TrailRiders

Heres an example:

DarinRace3.jpg

Now, at the top of this message click "edit message". Dont worry you wont be able to change anything with out my password, but you can look and see how I did it.

------------------

Darin in Missouri - 1999 WR400F

Enduro Heaven - Ozark Mountain TrailRiders

[This message has been edited by MOmilkman (edited August 29, 2001).]

MVC-063F.jpg]

No, my suspension isn't that soft the guy behind me didn't jump it.

------------------

'00 YZ426F

RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!

http://communities.msn.com/FPilotsPhotos

[This message has been edited by F-Pilot (edited August 29, 2001).]

Yamakaze:

Are you still running the sidestand while motoxing.... ??? Could be a problem if you ever catch your boot on it... be careful.

I took mine off when I go to the track, heck, you loose several pounds...

MS