Top Speed of an XR200

I have a '01 XR200 and i was wondering it anyone could give me a top speed for it. Where i live its more 2 lane highways and things so i cant find a good straight to run it with a car in. Thanks

Payton

57.3962 mph

About 55 mph.

I would have thought much faster ????

I have heard of stock ones being clocked at 70...that may be bullcrap, but 55 does seem slightly low. 55 seems more like what a 100 could do.

depends of course on gearing.

55mph sounds about right

mine would only do about 50 mph running 12/51 on a 19 inch rear wheel

I've had ours up to over 80mph.

Of course, it was in the back of the truck at the time!

my friends 1991 xr100 does 45 and my other friends 1990 xr 200 was keeping with two yzf250s so i would think its all about the gearing... id say about 65-70 mph

depends of course on gearing.

55mph sounds about right

mine would only do about 50 mph running 12/51 on a 19 inch rear wheel

19???? aftermarket?.. my 1990 had a 17 and so do most of the other ones

my friends 1991 xr100 does 45 and my other friends 1990 xr 200 was keeping with two yzf250s so i would think its all about the gearing... id say about 65-70 mph

:ride::p:applause: my good old 200, i miss it, i had so much stuff put into that, most of it was a conversion in itself.

yeah mine did 72 clocked but the gearing was set high,

my crf250 does maybe 60 but it has alot more to go if i changed the gears

Theres no way in hell it kept up with a yz250f in around a track, through the trails, or in a straight like. Maybe it kept up with the roost of the yz, but not much more.

My main 200 is in a 99 YZ 250 frame.

Theres no way in hell it kept up with a yz250f in around a track, through the trails, or in a straight like. Maybe it kept up with the roost of the yz, but not much more.

its my bike and no its not genan keep with it on a track, but its all about the rider in trails and i kept with them in trails and over took them in top speed

and this topic is top speed

im talking about the speed of the XR i know mine will do over 60. ive passed my dad in his pickup when he was doing 60. but we ran out of road and i wasnt winded completely out. it shouldnt go much over 60 though.

ive had mine at 78mph on a dirt road out the forest

I have a XLR200 with 13 front sprocket and 42 rear, i am useing 94 Octane fuel and i get on a level road with no wind and 0 elevation a top speed of 120 kmh.

Regards Viktor

6 million mph

6 million mph

:applause::ride::p:p

6 million mph
Rebel, you must not have the stock rev box. :applause:

Raleigh Free had mine to 142 MPH @ Bonneville,but he was wearing a speedo and nothing else