Top Speed of an XR200

my friends 1991 xr100 does 45 and my other friends 1990 xr 200 was keeping with two yzf250s so i would think its all about the gearing... id say about 65-70 mph

:ride:?:applause: my good old 200, i miss it, i had so much stuff put into that, most of it was a conversion in itself.

yeah mine did 72 clocked but the gearing was set high,

my crf250 does maybe 60 but it has alot more to go if i changed the gears

my friends 1991 xr100 does 45 and my other friends 1990 xr 200 was keeping with two yzf250s so i would think its all about the gearing... id say about 65-70 mph

Theres no way in hell it kept up with a yz250f in around a track, through the trails, or in a straight like. Maybe it kept up with the roost of the yz, but not much more.

Theres no way in hell it kept up with a yz250f in around a track, through the trails, or in a straight like. Maybe it kept up with the roost of the yz, but not much more.

its my bike and no its not genan keep with it on a track, but its all about the rider in trails and i kept with them in trails and over took them in top speed

and this topic is top speed

im talking about the speed of the XR i know mine will do over 60. ive passed my dad in his pickup when he was doing 60. but we ran out of road and i wasnt winded completely out. it shouldnt go much over 60 though.