Speed Channel....Will they be any better?

Sunday night Speed channel is suppose to broadcast the first race of the year from Toronto. All the main players will be there for this race. Do you think we'll get to see it or will the National Lesbian Lawn Bowling finals be shown instead? I hope Speed does a better job than ESPN2 did last year.

At this point I am just glad it is on. It would suck if the only way you could watch would be to buy the DVD. We keep saying everyone sucks but they keep booting us. I say tell them how great they are and tell them you bought everything for every commercial. Maybe they will put more effort into it instead of just dumping it.

The speed channel should be called the nascar channel. We can only hope SX wont get bumped for nascrap.

EXACTLY. SpeedChannel is hopelessly in love with the Redneck Round-a-bout

ESPN2 does an ok job, but you have to stay up till 2am to see a damned race. Unless you got Tivo :applause:

This might make your day fellas. Going to have to pay for it, but at least you'll be able to watch the race(s) live.

"Planning already is underway to bring pay-per-view, broadband racing to SPEEDTV.com, with exclusive content, including coverage of AMA Supercross, AMA Superbike, SCCA racing and the Isle of Man TT."

Link takes you to the full story:

http://superbikeplanet.com/2005/Nov/051129k.htm

I think Speed Channel is going to do a good job. They are already heavily advertising the first round which is on this coming weekend. The fact that they are advertising it, a lot, is a good sign. Lets hope it works out, and if it does, please everyone e-mail them and give them some positive feedback.

I hope they do a good job, and get the MX series also, OLN did a really poor job with the outdoors, in my opinion, and the video always had this drab, grayish tint to everything.

yeah speed channel will suck they should get oln to do it the one that does the gncc races. thats whyall us rednecks like it cause we can watch deer hunting too. speed did do the daytona sx last year didnt you all watch? if you did you would know how the coverage would be.