Sign in to follow this  

Dual sport ride in sacramento 12/04/05

lol i am not sure what trails our guide has in mind for us but i know it will be alot of fun! there is at least 7 of us now all on drz's...

Sounds like fun. I plan on going but I am not BI is that OK? Is it BI Gabe or BIG ABE. I ride a Suzuki DRZ not a Vespa and I'm not down with the rainbow. We are going trail riding Supermoto style right? I'm not trying to be an A hole but the last time I didn't ask I ended up riding with Dykes on Bikes! Though I don't condone this! Not that there anything wrong with that. Different strokes for different folks.

Adrian

lmao!!!! I think it is supposed to be BIGabe not BIgabe!!! lol Am i right abe??? well i called logan also i am trying to get him to come also! :applause:

I am not sure where but i do know it will be 90% street 12% dirt but we all have those gay drz's so im not sure if you will like it! But if interested just send me a email or IM with a way to contact you!!

90+12=102%

When I ride on my grass on the way to the street that's a 90/10 ride.

dont know the secret mystery "pro rider" don't know where the ride goes. Dont seem to know anything, but I guess I could e-mail you and ask............... but maybe I don't know weather I want to do that..maybe I'll think about it........dont know you or the other newbies here in this post...........yeah ill think about it.

dual sport but 90% street? 10% dirt - what is that? what are you guys gonna jump the curb at the gas station during the middle of your pro rider street ride? and that curb jump is your 10%, dont need a DRZ for that. Maybe you're gonna drive down a gravel alleyway for the 10% dirt part?

10% dirt? my garden rake sees more action then that. a monkey has more fun playing with himself then 10% dirt on a pro Rider Dual sport ride?

sorry no mean spirited words meant here but I gotta say...this post is :applause:

:ride: There you go again Bob, hiding what you really mean............ Just spell it out, tell us what you really think! :p:p:lol:

Savy15, think of it as a rite of passage. You've been baptized by the Skipper of the California Forum! :applause:

Slyko's right Savy I was just funnin with you. Have a great ride, report in later and let us know how it went. I see your ride start time is noon. Superslyko likes that! :applause:

No problem bob i appreciate the feed back as it was my first post and i am not one for really posting much, but we just wanted to invite anyone out to ride who wanted to , as we thought it would be cool to have a bunch of dual sports rippin down the roads together. That whole camraderie of brothers on bikes and stuff.

No problem bob i appreciate the feed back as it was my first post and i am not one for really posting much, but we just wanted to invite anyone out to ride who wanted to , as we thought it would be cool to have a bunch of dual sports rippin down the roads together. That whole camraderie of brothers on bikes and stuff.

now that sounds like fun!

we need the route info not specifics just general like we are gonna go ride salmon falls road......or maybe just ride around sacramento suburbs......people like to know the gerenal ride plan.

okay I have the general route we are heading to! This route may adjust as to how long it takes everybody to get through it.

I do not know the area so i am probably gonna butcher this...lol

Geen valley road

then deer valley rd

then jurgens

then lotus to coloma

coloma to marshal to georgtown

to wentworth springs to ramsey crossing

to mosquito ridge to foresthill to yankee jim road to colfax!

We are gonna try to video tape some of the ride.....I gotten several emails of peeps going from newer riders to seasoned riders so it should be a good ride!

:applause: Oldedude,

Can I borrow your bike? :ride::p

I wanna hang with these guys, it looks like he's in Real Estate too! :p

:lol::p:p Kidding Here! I don't want any nasty PMs tell me what for! :lol:

Nice route looks like fun! I'm busy Sunday, maybe next time. I do have a dual sport

okay I have the general route we are heading to! This route may adjust as to how long it takes everybody to get through it.

I do not know the area so i am probably gonna butcher this...lol

Geen valley road

then deer valley rd

then jurgens

then lotus to coloma

coloma to marshal to georgtown

to wentworth springs to ramsey crossing

to mosquito ridge to foresthill to yankee jim road to colfax!

We are gonna try to video tape some of the ride.....I gotten several emails of peeps going from newer riders to seasoned riders so it should be a good ride!

This is an excellent route. I've done it on my Gran Canyon a couple of times. Where is the meeting spot? Eldorado Hills Blvd?

Also, depending on how quick the group is and the # of stops... It might be dark by the time you reach Colfax.