Sign in to follow this  

GA426OWNER Motocrosser or Speedway rider ?

Our Hero.....AIRBORNE Sir!

View?u=1759778&a=13570794&p=53535613

HEY! Where dat 426 go anyway?

View?u=1759778&a=13570794&p=53535616

Lookin like a speedway racer to me.....

David was actually smokin the field like a cheap cigar...... :)

Great pic's Bill!

Nice landing there Capt Dave :) sorry I missed the ride but I was fishing I hope to catch up with you and Bill this weekend. I'm working on my forks right now and I hope it come out ok.

Keep on flying the frindly sky's you guy's!!!

Steve

Guys, that landing & almost every landing in the 2 moto's last weekend tore me up. My forks are off and at MXTUNER's shop for diagnosis. I believe both .47 fork springs are broken or the infamous "MIDVALVE ISSUE" has plagued me. This bike never landed or handled this way before & during that day the forks got progressively worse. I also am exchanging the steering head bearings/races for new as my steering feels like swiss cheese with the forks off. YamaCasi - nice pics thanks for the effort, Next time hopefully my suspension won't look like a dirt tracker from 1972. OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott F, it would have been a better jump, if it had a down hill side to absorb the impact. Unfortunately it was a very steep Step Up jump with flat landing zone, about 80-90ft long

Just kiddin' ya bro. I couldn't see the takeoff and thought it was a table.

Yeah, flat landings always suck. I wish track builders would take this into account a little more when designing jumps.