moving from PA to CO, changes???

:applause: Hello, I'm moving from northern PA to the Denver, CO area and I'm taking my '05 450r with me. I'm wondering if anyone can help me out and let me know what changes I'll need to make for the elevation difference??? Any info would be greatly appreciated!!!!

I live in the Denver area and ride mostly MX. I'm running a 160 main jet and moved the needle one slot up (leaner) from the stock setting on my 06. Others are running mains as low as the mid 150's, especially in the summer. Some riders have gone leaner on the pilot, but my CRF runs pretty well with the stock pilot.

We have a lot of clay in our soil here, and most of the tracks get real slippery when they are wet. Most motocrossers that I know prefer Dunlop 756 tires both front and rear. If you ride trails, then you will need a spark arrestor and some serious protection for your motor. They don't call them the Rockies for nothing.

If you ride MX, then you will love it here. Lots of tracks, great shops, and our mild climate is one of the best kept secrets in the country.