oil- synthetic or not

Hello, I am new around here, still reading old post trying to catch up. Thanks to all you guys that have input so much info its great. Now to the point, just picked up my Drz-e model last sat and i am doing the correct brake in as per the book (o my its fun having a bike again :ride: ) but in aircraft we brake in engines with standard oil then switch to synthetic after the brake in period due to the fact the oil holds up better then standard. Is there any reason this would not hold true to these engines? Also can someone please direct me to some plastics in blue i really don't like yellow. I do not want to sell them, but i do want to change them, black ,white, yellow but no blue is all i seem to find. Lastly if your in Florida and have been able to make the e model street legal let me know, might save me some headaches with these honest :applause: politicians here. lol thx for any help.

I use mobil mx4t motorycle specific fully synthetic. It is very pricey like $8 a quart but the thing only takes two quarts. I hope this is one of the things that "you get what you pay for." Do make sure the bike is broken in though. To break it in I just used the cheap Havoline motorcycle oil. I just changed it a lot at first. Synthetic seems to have an edge from what I have read.