Indoor Mini Motard Track Interest

Where is the support from the western Pa, Ohio, West Virginia and northern Maryland members at? If Empty Poackets says they are going to do this, they will do it. I for one will support this type of racing and I do not even own a pit bike yet. Guess I found a reason to get one now. These guys have the means to get something like this built so come on and support them and motorcycle racing in general.

"If you build it, they will come."

http://www.empty-pockets-racing.com/

"If you build it, they will come."

ThankZ 3Z! I share your enthusiasm, and I certainly hope you are 100% correct.

All, please share the word about our survey poll. Would this kind of business be supported by the mini maniacs? Come on, let us know!

Have an indoor mini track here in northern california, Yuba City

and although I don't touch those darn minis anymore (plate in my wrist due to highsiding on a buddy's 110cc CRF50) I believe that they are doing okay.

At least there were a lot of people last time I went, which was last year.

Took a warehouse and added a lot of dirt and padding and charged 20. per session (hmmm.... I believe it was 20. anyway)

I'm not certain of the name, you may be able to look it up online

If my ex is still involved with the company, he will know

www.smokinminis.com

Mark is the one on the front page

I hope this would include "larger" mini's such as TTR125's and CRF150's too.

If that were the case, I would drive the 4 -5 hours, as much as possible to ride/race. I drive almost 400 miles each way from VA. to race with SMUSA.

Good luck with it !

Yes I am from the Burgh. I happen to be a good friend of Keith's and I really want to see him get this going. I think the more people get the word out there, the more people that would be interested. This is a new type of motorcycle racing and it can be done by the average person on a small budget. Plus with the snow flying people should love the chance to get indoors to do what they love doing outside. Just in a smaller area.

Marc.

you should make a track for the big bikes too, then when people come they could do both.

I think this might be limited to smaller bikes only, since it is indoors. Not 100% sure though. Follow the link for empty pockets racing and send him an e-mail. I'm sure they would get back to you. :applause: