who has ordered and is waiting for the the 06 SM510R?

I received my '05 SM510R early May of this year after ordering it in late November 2004. I'm suprised that Husky has already delivered '06 models already. If the pattern holds true for '06 as it did for '05s, then Husky ships all three versions of the 450 then all three versions of the 510. There was a two month spred between the first of the 450s and the first of the 510s.

thanks for the response, it's alittle unknown to me when these will arrive. that's interesting about shipping all 450's then 510's. Cagiva guy said nothing expected this year for the 510's. They'll probable hit Jan-Feb.

Really looking forward to the bike, I was just wondering if they are being dribbled-in a little at a time, or they will arrive in large shipments, sounds like it may be the latter.

anxiously awaiting.

thanks for your input Eric and Rocketror.

Bill

Nashville

Hey Bill, it's all your fault. I put my order in with Gerald today. Maybe I will get to buy you that adult beverage if we get to pick them up at the same time. The countdown begins!

Gerald at Upstate really seems like a super guy and very excited about Huskys. I appreciate you turning me on to him.

your welcome john, i think we will be very satisfied with our decision. this gerald guy really goes out of his way to get huskys out there. said he was delivering one to macon, a halfway point for someone getting a 450 out of tallahassee.

and yes, thank you, an adult beverage in celebration of the 510 will be in order, we'll try and coordinate our arrival. I'll reciprocate your generous offer.

Bill